Are you curious, open-minded and always want to get a better understanding of users? IceMobile is looking for a ux research intern for the UX Lab that will help us improve the user experience of our products. At IceMobile we build epic mobile applications and programs for retailers around the globe. We currently have apps live in Denmark, Taiwan, China and the Netherlands. The UX Lab researches why people use our applications and how we can make the apps even better. Understanding our users inspires us to create products people love and use. Are you curious and ready to make it happen?
We are looking for an innovative, passionate and enthusiastic UX research intern to join the UX Lab. You'll be doing:
- Qualitative research;
- Proactively analyze and interview users;
- Analyze results and transform them in relevant insights;
- Work together with Customer insights team and UI/UX designers;
- Learn every day!
When it comes to working experience we expect you to fit the requirements below:
- Bachelor or Master student in a related area;
- Proven track record with qualitative research;
- Amazing interview skills;
- Fluent in English in both writing and spoken; or Dutch
- Available for minimum of 5 months.
On a personal level we are looking for a colleague who shares our values:
- Curious: You always want to know why;
- Passionate: Understanding people better is your passion;
- Guts: Driven to take paths nobody went before;
- Pragmatic: Thinking in solutions and go go go make it happen;
- Eagle eye: Details are not missed by you;
- Innovative: Finding new ways to understand the user better
- Teamwork: No one of us is as smart as all of us.
You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)