We are a young, informal and fast growing company specializing in the development, manufacture and sale of baby strollers and associated baby accessories. Our organization is characterized by a no-nonsense mentality with a focus on innovation and service.
The Styling & Design developer will be the creative center of our organization. You are responsible for the innovative styling of our baby strollers and the design of all other soft goods like nursery bags, footmuff, umbrella's etc.
- You will create concept, make mood boards and have a good eye for colors and trends.
- You style our baby strollers and do the design and technical developments of textile products, from conceptual design to functional products.
- Continuously monitor technical feasibility and planning.
- Have regular contact with our Chinese Manufacturer (both on and off side).
- Provide product documentation to support the development process and product revisions.
- You monitor product quality and check if quality standards are achieved.
- You keep up to date with Fashion and design trends , visit Trade Shows for inspiration.
- Make agreements with fabric suppliers about price and lead-time.
- You hold a relevant Bachelor Degree (product design or textile education).
- Outstanding in Dutch and English.
- A teamplayer with good communicationskills.
- Command of MS offics and adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign).
- You are creative and have a hands on mentality.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- You are passionate about fashion, design and strollers.
- Knowledge of Pro Engineer is a plus.
Are you interested?
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the requirements? Mail your CV and application letter today to email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Eveline van Rosmalen on +31 (0) 13-5345152.
Take a look on our website www.mutsy.com for more information about us.